Aphrodithe & Apollon
Corona Virus Immunization
Targeted Muscle Therapy
3rd eye stimulation
Differences from previous technologies
- EEG, ECG, and EMG real time measurement and interpretation with the possibility of creating pre and post reports for better monitoring the client’s progress
- Doubling the power of the biofeedback treatment by activating the second waveform generator of the NUCLEUS & ED.X
- The second waveform generator offers the option for personalized treatment for each client with different resonant levels, harness points, chakra and brainwave applications
- The NUCLEUS & ED.X allow for faster data processing and therefore decreased therapy time at maximum potential
- HomeUse Automatic programming for easier usage
- Language pack for Multilanguage use
And many other added features
The Electro-Stimulation Capabilities
NUCLEUS & ED.X are greatly improved with the newly built-in Signal Generators that provide a 3Dimensional view for the therapist.
As a result, the Scalar Field offers the possibility for enhanced Chakra Work, improved pain management, improved electro-trauma healing, and cranial electro-stimulation. The MTENS, MCES, EWH, ETM, and Scalar Wave capabilities are as a result much more precise and effective.
The major improvements to the NUCLEUS & ED.X include a dedicated EEG, ECG, GSR, EMG with improved disturbance filtering.
There are new active independent shielding and new heat stabilized voltage references on each channel of the electrodes. The NUCLEUS & ED.X has a new Peak rectifier for the measurement of the peak values of the AC components and a Precise 22-bit Sigma-Delta AD converter for the high-resolution DC measurement that allows for greatly improved measurement function.
A new DC source can change the source impedance in a wide range for improved GSR measurement. Dedicated independent EEG/ECG/EMG amplifier with a built-in 50-60Hz noise and Butterwort filter and new built-in wave source with programmable amplitude and frequency for improved verification of the EEG/ECG/EMG channels.